Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pete Caroll and Grad Student Allegations

Charlie Weis implied Pete Carroll lived with a graduate student while separate from his wife.

In a question-and-answer session with Tim Prister, Senior Editor at IrishIllustrated.com, was asked:

“Is it frustrating to you Pete Carroll, for example, portrayed in one way …”

Weis responded:

“Let me ask you this question: You guys know about things that go on in different places. Was I living with a grad student in Malibu, or was I living with my wife in my house? You could bet that if I were living with a grad student here in South Bend, it would be national news. He’s doing it in Malibu and it’s not national news. What’s the difference? I don’t understand. Why is it okay for one guy to do things like that, but for me, I’m scrutinized when I swear. I’m sorry for swearing; absolve my sins.”

No comments: